Weekly Recap, 1538: ReactJS, Swimming, Blockchain
On the 1538th week of my life, I:
- Reading: A Guide to the Good Life: The Ancient Art of Stoic Joy, by William B. Irvine.
- Reading: Seven Concurrency Models in Seven Weeks: When Threads Unravel (The Pragmatic Programmers)
- Reading: On Writing Well: The Classic Guide to Writing Nonfiction
- Biked: Not much.
- A bunch of crap in ReactJS (Axios, Stateless Functional Components) to get Daryllxd to work with a front-end.
- Trying out Amazon’s Transcribe library. This was freaky.
- Learning about Bitcoin/how to build a Blockchain.
- Docker on A Cloud Guru.
- Job interviews.
- Moving to Telegram: I’m slowly trying to move to Telegram as a messaging service over Messenger. I use Facebook really rarely, but I’ve blocked it on my machine and so I still need to communicate with the homies somewhere when I’m on machine. Enter Telegram. I actually like it not having some Facebook features anyway.
- Job interviews. I can’t really say much about this but I’m enjoying it so far. I hope I get to work in the companies I applied in. But to be honest I really would rather be working remotely/from home. I just have less distractions and am just more productive with the routine I have.
- Chatted with W this week.
- Scaled back on cycling this week, but I had a full fast day on Monday.